Buckeye Flyer's September issue available
445th Airlift Wing Public Affairs
/ Published September 05, 2018
WRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE, Ohio --
The September 2018 issue of the Buckeye Flyer is now available. The official publication of the 445th Airlift Wing includes eight pages of stories, photos and features pertaining to the 445th Airlift Wing, Air Force Reserve Command and the U.S. Air Force.
Top stories this month include:
- Airman helps train man's best friend
- IG empowers Airmen with tools, training
- ASTS Airmen train for wartime mission
- Resilience...it can be achieved
- September Spotlight Performer
- Around the wing...
- 445th welcomes new financial counselor
- Suicide Prevention Month September 2018
Click for the current issue of the Buckeye Flyer