How wing members can prevent the spread of the COVID-19
445th Airlift Wing Public Affairs
/ Published March 25, 2020
WRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE, Ohio --
Below is information on how to prevent the spread of the COVID-19.
1. The prevention of COVID-19 infection at work and home starts with simple actions taken by all individuals. These quick references were compiled to educate Airmen, our workforce and theirfamilies about COVID-19, how to clean and disinfect their personal spaces, and maintain social distance. It is critical to be vigilant on both work space and common area disinfection to stop the spread of COVID-19.
2. Individuals who are infected, or suspected being infected with COVID-19, must take proper actions to prevent further spread of COVID-19. Guidance for infected individualsis provided to assist bases in educating their members. This guidance will be updated as required.
3. Any questions regarding COVID-19 informational products should be routed through your chain of command to your Commander. Commander’s please call Public Health with any questionsvia the phone number previously sent for Commander’s use only.
4. Member proceeds to work station and uses the provided sanitizing materials to disinfect their entire work station- computer, mouse, any staplers or tape dispensers, phone, all desk surfaces,and the arms of the chair. Basically, anything that is touched, gets cleaned.
5. Work space Common areas (light switches, doorknobs, tables, refrigerators, etc) must be disinfected at least twice per day- consider before each shift.
As a reminder, please visit the 445th website, : https://www.445aw.afrc.af.mil/; Facebook, Facebook.com/445aw and 445th App for the latest information on COVID-19.